- CCTV Monitoring Cracks Down on Summer Shoplifting - July 18, 2022
- Security Cameras to Curb Loitering in New York - June 22, 2022
- Commercial Security Systems to Stop Summer Retail Crime - May 31, 2022
As we get ready to ring in 2022, now is the time to think about starting out the new year with a new security system to keep your home and family protected from intrusion, fire and other dangerous threats. That’s what we offer at APB Security: comprehensive home security for New York homeowners.
If you’re already an APB Security customer and you’re happy with your current setup, this is also a great time to think about the people in your life who haven’t yet had home security installed. We can help you support the home security needs of aging parents, adult kids starting out and other loved ones as 2022 begins.
Right now, we’re offering a package that’s perfect for any homeowner who’s getting started with home security. Here’s all the value it includes.
APB Security Starter Package
- Security alarm, equipment and motion detection.
- Installation service, no landline required.
- Color touch screen for easy control at home.
- Free mobile app to manage from your smartphone.
- Central station alarm monitoring 24/7.
- An on/off/panic key fob for emergencies.
- Local tech support that’s ready to help.
- Backup power supply.
- Yard sign and window decal stickers.
This incredible home security starter package is being offered at the low price of $750 for installation, and $49.95 per month for alarm system monitoring. New York homeowners are invited to contact us today to discuss this offer for themselves or a loved one.
We look forward to installing your system just in time for the new year, and monitoring it all year long so that 2022 can be your home’s most secure year yet. In these challenging times, protection like this is necessary — and there’s no one better to provide it than us.
About APB Security Systems, Inc.
APB Security Systems, Inc is a family-owned, full-service alarm and automation company that’s been in business since 1977. We provide professional, efficient service and have a central monitoring center in the NYC metro area. With trained technicians and personable service, we’re your first choice in security and automation.